- Fasting Blood Glucose Level: 100 mg/dl
- Weight: 188 lbs.
- Exercise: 45 minute bike ride, listening to the Rush CD, Clockwork Angels. I am beginning to obsess on it. Rush has not released anything this good in a long while.
- Mood: 7.5. It’s Monday, deal with.
- Breakfast: Morning fruit medley and oatmeal
- Lunch: Leftover Cajun Blackeye Peas and brown rice.
- Dinner: Fish Tacos and cole slaw.
- Snacks: Hummus and vegetables
What I Did Today to Beat Type 2 Diabetes was last modified: July 23rd, 2012 by