- Fasting Blood Glucose: 99 mg/dl.
- Weight: 187 lbs.
- Exercise: None, again, and I am feeling guilty as heck. Tomorrow, I promise, back to my 45 minutes/10 mile ride.
- Mood: 6.5.
- Breakfast: The usual morning fruit medley, getting in at least three servings of fruit, and oatmeal with craisins. Low glycemic meets high glycemic in a bowl.
- Lunch: Leftover red beans and brown rice and some carrots.
- Dinner: Cajun Blackeyed peas over brown rice and a salad.
- Snacks: A few dried apricots.
The Daily, Today’s Diet and Exercise was last modified: July 20th, 2012 by