Diet and Exercise to Control my Type 2 Diabetes
One day at a time, every day
- Fasting Blood Glucose Level: 95 mg/dl
- Weight: 187 lbs.
- Exercise: 30 minutes. Crashed this morning and picked up a nice case of road rash. It looks worse than it is. Back at it tomorrow.
- Mood: 7.0. Sore but oddly happy. I guess I can still tough it out.
- Breakfast: Morning fruit medley and whole wheat toast.
- Lunch: Hummus and vegetables.
- Dinner: A McDougall bean sauce and a salad.
- Snacks: Some leftover lunch
Today’s Diet and Exercise to Keep Me Happy and Healthy. Also Sore was last modified: August 2nd, 2012 by