- Fasting Blood Glucose Level: 93 mg/dl.
- Weight: 187 lbs. Maybe a tad lower, but I am playing it safe or honest or whatever you want to call it.
- Exercise: None. Got to bed late, had an early meeting and just did not have time and I feel miserable.
- Mood: 6.5. The Charming Mrs. SWMBO back issues have not eased at all and this is playing havoc with both our schedules.
- Breakfast: Morning fruit medley of a banana, an orange and blueberries, and a bagel. High on the glycemic index.
- Lunch: Red bean and brown rice and some red cherries. Moderate on the glycemic index
- Dinner: It’s Monday and that usually means fish taco and cole slaw, and that is what we are having. Good on the glycemic index
- Snacks: None, really. Had a little bit of the cole slaw to tide me over until dinner.
The Daily, Today’s Diet and Exercise was last modified: July 24th, 2012 by