The Twin Hammers for Reversing Type 2 Diabetes
Diet and exercise and no crashes this morning
I am back in the saddle again, reversing type 2 diabetes, whacking it into submission.
I got back on my bike this morning and went for a good ride. I dogged it more than a bit, but for now I don’t really care. To be sweating again and obsessing on Rush’s new album felt good. So did the full bore workout reversing type 2 diabetes. One day at a time, right?
The knee and elbow did complain a bit, but those two body parts got over it. Mostly it was sweat stinging the scrapped and sensitive skin.
I am seriously thinking of investing in a pair investing in a pair of knee and elbow pads. Yes, I will look a bit goofy, but if I saves me from getting all scrapped up, I don’t care.
Also I finished the ride just as the barest glimpse of morning sun was showing. Fall is being hinted at here.
- Fasting Blood Glucose Level: 108 mg/dl Frustrating. I am blaming my lack of exercise for past week. I have been such a good boy lately.
- Weight: 187 lbs.
- Exercise: 45 minutes of an exultant, if slow, riding.
- Mood: 7.5 Blasted glucose level.
- Breakfast: Usual morning fruit medley and oatmeal with craisins, flavored with apple/cinnamon tea.
- Lunch: Leftover Paula Dean’s Taco Soup and some grapes
- Dinner: Pizza (one slice), a salad and Heidi Klum’s legs as seen on Project Runway.
- Snacks: A few almonds.