Controlling My Type 2 Diabetes Today
- Fasting Blood Glucose Level: 98 mg/dl. Nice, normal number.
- Weight: 187 lbs.
- Exercise: Nothing. The scrapes from Tuesday’s fall are healing nicely, thank you, but I am going to give it another day off. The scrapes on the kneed need another day. The elbow is the worse. Tomorrow, back on the bike. Also the bike is fine. I got scraped up, it has not a scratch on it. That’s a relief. I heal, aluminum is hard to repair.
- Mood: 7.0. The scrapes are getting better and I take joy in that.
- Breakfast: The usual morning medley of fruit and whole wheat toast.
- Lunch: Red bean sauce over vegetables. Slathered with hot sauce, it’s great stuff.
- Dinner: Pizza and salad night. It’s Project Runway night and I get another opportunity view Heidi Klum’s legs, er, great fashions from exciting young designers. Whatever.
- Snacks. Some leftover lunch.
A Look From Project Runway All Stars
That’s what Tim Guhn calls it, a look. Goes well with the pizza and wine on a Thursday evening. This has nothing to do with type 2 diabetes or exercise, other than one slice of pizza is not going to affect anything and Heidi Klum has great legs.