Reversing Type 2 Diabetes is All About Attitude
Doing it by diet only today
I remember reading of a popular saying back in the 1920: “Everyday in every way I am getting better and better.” It was popularized by a cheerful Frenchman named Emile Coue.
Why is it cheerful and Frenchman just don’t seem to go together today?
That is how I try to approach reversing type 2 diabetes, everyday is a new opportunity to be better and stay better. It all has a pleasant optimistic feel to it. Pleasantly optimistic is something not in abundance today. Emile, you are much needed today.
Anyhoo, that said, the knee swelled up yesterday evening after I cut and cleaned up the yard, my usual Thursday (aka Friday Eve) routine. Doesn’t really hurt, but no reason to push it unnecessarily. I am not racing in the Tour de France after all. Many like to say physical activity is a part of a overall exercise plan and I am going to consider holding a hose, watering some thirsty plants while drinking a cup of coffee is physical activity. Worked for me.
- Fasting Blood Glucose Level: 99 mg/dl. Inside the safety limit.
- Weight: 187 lbs.
- Exercise: Just watering the yard this morning. That will have to do until the knee swelling goes down
- Mood: 7.5 It is Friday and Tex-Mex tonight. Could be worse
- Breakfast: Morning fruit medley as usual and one slice of pizza. The usual Friday Splurge breakfast.
- Lunch: More leftover Paul Dean’s Taco Soup. It does make a potful.
- Dinner: Tex-Mex. I wait all week for this.
- A few almonds and dried apricots.
Have great weekend everyone. See you back on Monday.