Under control, day in, day out
Type 2 diabetes, not exciting, but fun
Type 2 diabetes under control. It’s not like I had anything better to do. Much.
- Fasting Blood Glucose Level: 99 mg/dl.
- Weight: 187 lbs. Down a pound
- Exercise: 45 minute ride
- Mood: 7.5. Still job hunting
The Menu for Today
- Breakfast: Morning fruit medley, oatmeal with craisins.
- Lunch: Red Beans and rice and a greens.
- Dinner: Leftovers.
- Snack. A few cheese slices.
Controlling My Type 2 Diabetes – Beating The Daily Beast was last modified: August 2nd, 2012 by