Another Day Playing Type 2 Diabetes Whack-a-mole
Keepin’ it down, keepin’ low
My left knee and elbow are still sore and scraped up from the fall last Tuesday. I guess I could have gone for ride and I miss not riding, but I am also not going to tempt fate.
So, I just got up, made some coffee and watered the plants in the backyard.
Physical activity is important for controlling type 2 diabetes, although I am not sure watering while sipping coffee counts. Sure it does. I said so.
- Fasting Blood Glucose Level: 101 mg/dl. Yesterday it spiked to 115. Why? I don’t know.
- Weight: 187 lbs.
- Exercise: None to speak of.
- Mood: 6.0. Could be better. Could be worse, too.
- Breakfast: Usual fruit medley, oatmeal.
- Lunch: Hamburger and a very large orange.
- Dinner: Paula Deen’s Taco Soup and a salad. Hey, she is supposed to have lost 30+ pounds.
- Snacks: A few almonds and some strawberries.